Friday, May 01, 2009

Glorious Spring

I walked to school today and plan to bike tomorrow. I gardened in the misty rain this morning and it was glorious.

Speaking of following distances, when following people on foot, I like to always have strangers at least one arms length away and preferably farther. More distance means more reaction time.

That's why I hate big cities, in high population densities, I am forced to allow others within my personal space on a regular basis.

I always allow friends and family within my personal space and I often allow library patrons into my personal space, but only after I've determined that they're (probably) not mad as hatters... as a professional librarian, I've developed a spidey sense |UD| for paranoid schizophrenics.

In this day and age of political correctness, the only people you can still make fun of are the French and mad hatters.

No comments: