Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Slaying the Undead

Last month we were discussing the Zombie Survival Quiz and zombie killing over at the Bellman.

I recently ran across the nice folks at Zombie Ammo (or catch them on MySpace), and they reminded me of the Bellman discussion.

Reasonable minds can differ on what is the best weapon to use against zombies, but I do like machetes and shotguns (like a Benelli M4), but assault rifles like an M-16 or AK-47 would be handy too.

But zombies are easy prey, they're only a threat in large numbers. I think the real question is what's the best strategy against vampires and werewolves.

They're far sneakier than zombies and I think fighting them would be more like guerrilla warfare than the the open warfare that would characterize zombie infestations.

1 comment:

Joe6paq said...

Bah, that's easy. Don't go out after dark.