Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Talking 'Bout a Revolution

The Bellman asks who would you put up against a wall and shoot, based on a post at Unfogged. The author suggests killing the smarmy John Yoo.

While I would certainly put a bullet in Yoo, he strikes me as a small part of the debacle that is our current excuse for a foreign policy.

The first person I would line up in front of a wall would be Douglas Feith, Undersecretary of Defense for Policy from 2001-2005.

Feith was ostensibly in charge of planning for the occupation of Iraq. Feith is also the individual who actually implemented the torture policy (at least in the Department of Defense) that Yoo attempted to legitimize.

While the invasion of Iraq was never a good idea, Feith is the man whose incompetence ensured that no real planning was done.

I'll sleep better when that son of a bitch is dead.

Who do you think would be greatly improved by death?

Feel free to answer here, at the Bellman, or Unfogged.

1 comment:

Mun Mun said...

I'm afraid the Secret Service will come a knockin' if I say!