Sunday, November 20, 2005

The long road home

I'm currently in LA packing the last few of my possessions into boxes. Fun stuff, I tell ya. But we are 95% done, so at this point it's mainly trying to decide whether to donate it or just toss it. The movers were supposed to be here Monday morning, but they called Friday to tell me they couldn't make it until Tuesday morning.

My landlord was pissed, but he's tempermental to begin with. It really just means we'll have less time to stop and see friends and family on our drive to St. Paul.

Hope you're having a better weekend.

1 comment:

John said...

I moved a few weeks ago and it was quite the ordeal, so I'm definitely sympathetic...though most people probably are. Having just recently gone through that I would definitely recommend donating stuff, especially if you can find a place that'll come pick it up. It makes much more sense than tossing it into a landfill.

Best of luck with the rest of the move.