Sunday, September 11, 2005

Of weddings and China...

I went to Mun's wedding reception tonight after work. Free food and great conversation were present, what more can you ask for in life? I really enjoyed myself.

I met a couple who had just returned from a vacation in China, they were duly impressed with China. They were still a bit groggy from the long plane ride, but managed to keep me entertained until the karaoke started.

China sounds fascintating, but I'm not into crowds personally, so that's not where I would go on vacation, but I'm always interested in talking to people who have been. The associate director of the Tulsa law library, Lou, went on a river tour of the Three Gorges dam and put on a presentation for the faculty that I was fortunate enough to attend last year.

No comments: