Sunday, June 19, 2005

Another American for Impeaching Bush

It took me a while, but I've managed to get over the election of 2000.

I still don't like this administration or many of its policies.

A newly leaked memo shows that the current administration is doing its best to torpedo Tony Blair's global warming initiative.

Politics of Dissent declares that Bush should be impeached for his crimes leading up to the Invasion of Iraq. [Thanks to Sarah for the link.] [Reprinted by Common Dreams]

The Downing Street Memo is pretty damning evidence of a wholesale disregard for the truth. See Salon's article by David Paul Kuhn as well. [Reprinted by the Guardian]

I would add an article of impeachment against Bush for authorizing torture.

But lying about global warming is probably the worst of the three.

Poisoning the environment and ignoring the threat posed by rapid climate change is a crime against humanity in my book.

No comments: