Sunday, April 24, 2005

Neal's Weekend of Carnage

I have to admit that I wasn't very productive this weekend. Friday I went out to dinner with my friend David. After getting all liquored up we settled in for an orgy of mass murder and destruction and tested the limits of Grand Theft Auto's two player mode. David picked up the mechanics of Grand Theft Auto very quickly, although he was generally content to let me do all the driving.

Then last night I went over to my friend Doug's. Doug and I are going camping in the Los Padres National Forest over Memorial Day so we ate pizza, compared camping gear, and watching Kill Bill. I hadn't seen it before, but it definitely continued the orgy of mass murder and destruction motif for the weekend.

Kill Bill struck me as a comic book turned into a movie. I think I am now totally desensitized to gallons of blood geysering out of severed heads.

No comments: