Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Hello from Tulsa, Oklahoma

I am now set up at Tulsa and am in the third day of my internship at the University of Tulsa's law library (the Mabee Legal Information Center). I am having a great time in Tulsa. By LA standards, Tulsa is a small town and I think it's very nice.

The Tulsa metro area actually has almost a million residents, which is a nice size of city in my opinion.

For the past few days I've been helping to organize the incoming class' legal research and writing assignments which has been a good introduction to the library and its layout.

This afternoon I will be going over to special collections to work on a digitization project involving the Indian Claims Commission (that was established in 1946).

Everyone here has been very friendly and I'm enjoying myself. I do miss my wife and my little dog, but Sarah is going to come visit in late July, so that will be very nice.

No comments: