Monday, May 10, 2004

Email Congress

I wrote my representatives today. Representative Waxman and Senators Boxer and Feinstein.

[Title and name of representative]:

I am writing to express my shock and dismay over the torture and maltreatment of foreign nationals at the hands of the United States military.

I urge you and your colleagues to determine the origin of the orders of this torture and the origins of the practices.

As a citizen I want to know this:

Has the United States been torturing people in Camp X-Ray in Guantanamo, Cuba?

Thank you for your attention.

Neal R. Axton, Esq.
Member of the Kansas Bar, # 18933
Former Federal Employee

* * * * *

I cannot believe that Bush is standing by Rumsfeld. Every time I think this administration could not get any worse, they surprise me again.

I think if Congress investigates Camp X-Ray, Congress will learn that the US has been torturing prisoners from Afghanistan since before the invasion of Iraq.

I think this will prove that Rumsfeld ordered it and Bush damn well knew about it.

I think Rumsfeld should resign and Bush should be impeached.

These are war crimes. This is so much more serious than lying about a blowjob in the White House.

No comments: