Saturday, March 13, 2004

Chuck Pahalniuk's Twisted Perspective

Chuck Pahlaniuk is the author of Fight Club.

The Guardian has an interview with Chuck Pahalniuk. Pahalniuk recently published a book called Fugitives And Refugees: A Walk Through Portland. He has another book of short stories coming out soon.

One of the short stories is called Guts. The Guardian also has an excerpt from Guts available. It's pretty short, but not for the squeamish.

Medal of Honor: Frontline

I recently turned 31. My birthday present to myself was a video game called Medal of Honor: Frontline (official site).

I pretty much finished two of my three classes this week, so Friday I celebrated by spending a few hours playing Medal of Honor.

What could be more good, wholesome fun than shooting Nazi's in the head and liberating Europe?

No comments: