Friday, February 27, 2004

I just read over at Jasonblog that it is traditional to post something a little more light and fluffy on Fridays. That seems like a reasonable tradition to me. So you'll just have to wait to learn my views on the Landmine Ban Treaty and the International Criminal Court.

Today I thought I'd share with you this silly internet game I've been playing.

It's called Kings of Chaos. My friend Mark got me into it. I play a dwarf named Derdunal. I derived the name from Tyler Derdun, one of the main characters of Fight Club.

I really enjoyed the movie Fight Club and I liked the book as well. CNN has a short interview with the author, Chuck Palahniuk.

Now for a shameless plug:
If you want to give me extra dwarves in my epic battle against the orcs, click this link and follow the directions.

Zwichenzug for his Friday posting put up the Political Compass site.

My political compass:

Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.79

Let me (and/or Zwichenzug) know what you think of the Political Compass.

No comments: